Monday, March 16, 2009

3/11/09

Hey family..
mom i hope that this is your email, i couldnt remember. But im in brazil right now in a cookie/internet shop.. this is where the missionaries have to go in order to email. so today i went to the Campinas Temple and it was muito linda!! it really helps to get out of the CTM it feels like a prison.. ha but its all good. so i can send an email once a week and you can email back on this address. so im loving it here, its really cool and i cant wait to start my real mission. it seems like i have been gone for like 5 years and its only been 3 weeks. but from what everyone has been telling me the CTM is like a time warp. and once you get into the field time starts up again. my pday is wednesday so ill be maybe to email every wednesday. ummmm... oh this friday we get to go out and do street contacts. its kinda crazy, but my new companion Elder Gomez speaks spanish and he can understand portuguese very well. and speak it pretty darn well. as far as my portuguese.... its okay. its going to take alot of effort and faith to be able to speak it well enough to teach by the end of april. so keep praying for me. well i dont know what else to say, other than i love you all so much and i miss you alot. but this is where the lord wants me and this is where i want to be.
love
Elder Fletcher

P.s. Pray for me

P.P.S. im also going to send this to dads email just in case this isnt moms..

No comments: