Thursday, March 5, 2009

2/27/09

Famila,
This week was good. I had a couple tough days in which i was quite homesick. But, I'm getting over it. I miss you guys so much. I know what I'm doing is exactly what I need to be doing! I love this gospel and I KNOW! I KNOW! it is true. So I can start by telling you about this boring week, or I can just say...I got my visa! We are leaving March 4th! So I'm pretty pumped about that! Dad will you send my blessing that you gave me? Por favor? And I will give you my email and all that good stuff when I get to Brasil. Pray for me!! I got to go to the temple today. Awesome! The thing you go through before the last room had 25 spots. Crazy. I love Provo and I love this MTC but I can't wait to get to Brazil. Like it was such a relief to get the visa! Well I miss you guys and I love you so much. Thanks for the yellow card mom and for the letter. Kendal you too. Dad and Devin as well. Thank you all! It is really nice to hear from you guys. It's going to be a lot less communication once I get to Brazil, but I will be fine. I hope! Well I got to get going. I love you all so so much. You are in my prayers ever second. Love you ALL!
Elder Elliot Ainge Fletcher
P.S. Here are some pictures (pitchers) <-----That's for Patric
(pictures to come)

No comments: