Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let us all press on in the work of the Lord

Mev familia,

It has been amazing, stressful, crazy, funny, tiring and everything else you can think of. But this is going to be such an amazing experience. Saying goodbye was so hard but I don't have any time whatsoever to think about it. The day was so jam packed!! But it was also really cool. While I want to go down to Brazil so bad, I really do enjoy it here. We had two great meetings today that were full of the spirit. And we are cramming all this info into the next 3 or so days. Being a missionary feels amazing. OK listen up mother, this is VERY IMPORTANT. In my room or the living room couch is my call packet/folder/book thing. Inside or around it is a yellow paper folded up and it has my yellow fever/typhoid immunization record. I need you to overnight it ASAP because I can't get into Brazil without it. Sorry for the hassle but it needs to be done. Well I'm extremely tired and I'm going to "retire". So I'll keep in touch!! Love you all!

Elder Fletcher

P.S. I will be starting an email account shortly. (I'll let you know the details.)

P.P.S. Tell David and Devin that the MTC is awesome and they would love it.

No comments: